Back To Hometown Trip : Second Day

Yeah. I'm wearing my 4 Mozart's T-shirt. I have no idea when to wear it, or I'll leave it in my cupboard forever.

Today is a tiring day. I find that kids are cute, but they're annoying, sometimes...

This morning we went to the pasar. The pasar here is different from the one in Subang Jaya, it is lesser people here, lesser stall. Next, we had our breakfast. Almost every day we're going to that restaurant to have our breakfast, because my grandma's friends are there. She'll miss them if she doesn't see them, I think. Lol. Then, we went to my uncle's workshop and went home.

The kids came and we had fun. At first, I didn't know what to play, and I knew I can't really interact with kids? Maybe I'm growing. Haha. Yea, my cousins are cute, but sometimes they're annoying. You can't just push them away, right? Haha. Then, play play play play play...

I was playing games with my little cousins, the whole day.

Dinner time. We went to the restaurant earlier, and the waiter asked to take order when I was talking to my brother. I was frighten? Attracted to his voice. Haha. I like those boys with low voice. I mean, like magnet or something, they can be DJ. Haha. The most important thing is he has to be a kind-hearted boy lah. Haha. So, I can't stop looking at him. This is true. But I was just looking at him. This does not mean that I'll like him or something. Lol. Yes, I'm so... I don't know.

Then, we went back home and play again. Ah! I took out my Rubik cube, and they're quite surprised when they saw me solved the cube thingee. Hehe. After that, they went home.

Well, they like Angry Birds. Hmmm, I thought they're outdated or something, but they're not. Haha.

Today is Hang Hang's birthday!

Happy birthday! We love you. :D

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.