Back To Hometown Trip : Fifth Day

Going back to hometown isn't entirely boring, we get to learn NEW things. :)

Sorry for skipping the third and fourth day, I was tired and too lazy to blog. But I played Tetris Battle a lot. Haha.

Third Day. We baked chocolate marble cheese cake, and we gave some to our relatives and our neighbour. It's good to hear that the kid next door actually likes the cake. Hehe. Hmm. How will his brothers think about the cake that we bake? Or the kid finish the whole thing? Haha. Maybe.

Fourth Day. We went to my eldest aunty's place. My mum and aunt chatted for an hour, and we the kids played some games. We gave some cake t0 them. The purpose of baking cake here is to give it to our relatives. That's my mum's idea. My brother and I really missed Jun Xian, Ming Jun and the baby, Yong Jun. They're so cute. Then we went back home.

Fifth Day. :D
We did something today. We painted the god's temple? Not temple, place. Aiya. I don't know how to say. 拿督公庙. It was fun? No. Haha. We have to paint the whole so call temple thingee red in colour. And you know, we ain't expert. My mum and brother painted the wall, then I was in charged of painting the little holes. It was tiring. Somehow I remembered that once we painted the school's walls. Haha. Then we went home, I was too tired and fell asleep. Without taking a shower, at the sofa. Lol.
At night, right after dinner, we went to my eldest uncle's house. His wife and daughter were at home. Miss Mable, his daughter, had a new vehicle, a Suzuki Swift. I wanted that too. :) I mean, I don't really care about which car I'm going to drive in the future, but I think that car is a good choice. Haha. Then we chatted, ate some pau, then went home.

I have read the novel, 'Warm Bodies'. It's interesting. Although I don't really understand it, I still enjoy. And I think I'm gonna read it again, twice or thrice, and check out the vocabulary thingee. Hehe. I've read three quarters of it, I'm finishing it. Haha.

Oh. My large intestine isn't functioning well nowadays and my poop is so watery. And I go to the loo thrice a day. I mean, I drink a lot of water. And I guess my large intestine can't reabsorb the water, because it's just too much. Lol.

Anyway, I have to go sleep now.

So, I'll see you soon. :)
(Kevjumba's words. :D)

Nite and sweet dreams. :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.