Back To Hometown Trip : First Day

Well, from now on I have to blog in English, because for some reasons my brother's laptop can't type Chinese. Lol.

I wasn't feeling well yesterday. I felt so cold in the afternoon, but I felt so hot in the evening. Maybe I was going to be sick. I didn't have mood to have my dinner. Before I went to bed, I was hoping that someone could help me, so that I would recover. Argh. But I can't really sleep at night, I had that so call "insomnia" or something. Haha. Whatever. I ended up playing my Rubik Cube, and I slept at 1 in the midnight.

I woke up at 5.30 this morning. We still have to pack up our things and check it again. Well, actually it's quite easy to pack up things that you need, but you just have to make sure you'll bring what you really need. After having breakfast at SS19's Sri Melur, we started our journey at 7.15am.

"It was a long journey..." THE WALKING DEAD Season 2.

Haha. No. It wasn't a long journey. My dad is not coming back with us, so I have to stay concious, as in not asleep, so that I can keep an eye on my mummy. It's kinda dangerous if you drive when you're feeling sleepy. You know what's my job? To make sure my mummy won't sleep, and to chase away her boredom. Haha, whatever. I tried not to fall asleep. Hehe.

YEA! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I DIDN'T FALL ASLEEP DURING OUR TRIP TO HOMETOWN.

When we reached Kedah, I started to feel tired. Haha.

The first thing we did was to visit my grandma. Then, to clean up the house. OMG, it's so dirty. And they seldom stay at home nowadays. Everyone is busy, and they have no time to do the house chores. My old old uncle just recovered... Argh, I missed my vacuum cleaner.

I felt dizzy, so I took a nap after I took my shower. But it wasn't a successful one. My cousins came to visit us. Peng Peng, my brilliant little cousin got 7As in her UPSR exam. Congratulations! Actually our age, I mean all my cousins lah, the difference in our age is so far... I find them a little bit annoying this time. Maybe it's because of I'm sick or tired. Or maybe I'm growing up? Haha.

After that, I took a nap. Then we had our dinner. I watched some 8tv's movie.

And now, I'm online. Hmmmm....

I missed my laptop.

I missed my friends?

Weird. I don't miss my home. Yet. Who knows?

It has been a long day. Cleaning up is the most tiring job ever. Haha. I wonder how are they going to clean it up during Chinese new Year.

Yea. More to go. We're going to visit our aunts and uncles next week.

I didn't update my blog these few days. I have no idea what to talk about. All the things came into my mind, but 'poofff', it disappeared. Weird. Haha.




P.S. Sorry for my broken English. Please DO NOT LAUGH. HAHAHAHAHA! :D




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.