Teehee.

Sooo today was my first time wearing the lab coat. We're in a hurry and didn't manage to take photos of ourselves. Lol.

We're in the Bio lab 1. My mentor, Ms Beverlyn said she'll find a partner for us. She randomly switched our places and in the end my partner is a guy named M whom I have never ever talked to but we have spent a little time in the library along with our friends on Monday. And yesterday we had a short conversation about our SPM results. It's a bomb mannnn.

We're observing the human cheek cell, onion cell and potato cell. I asked him to scrape his cheek cell because I did not want to do it. Haha. I was preparing for the onion cell and potato cell. This experiment actually reminds me of the first experiment that I had done in Form 1. Both of them are the totally same experiment! He didn't did it in high school though.

As partners, we have to work closely together, helping each other in the upcoming experiments. He was very helpful that he actually went around helping his friends. Okayylahhh this was our first biology practical class, everyone was confused. Lol. And in the end we did not have enough time to draw the cell structures. Thanks to him. Lol. I was a little bit mad at that time. Of course I didn't show it lahhh. :)

At times I can be real evil. I hope that my friends will know that.

And... he put his hand on my left shoulder. I forgot what were we doing at that moment. Observing the cells? Or changing the slides. That's weird. I didn't feel anything at that moment, but now that I thought of it, I think it's weird. Lol.

Heyyyyy for now, all I wanted is friendships! I barely have the time to care about those unimportant things. And throughout this week, I realise that I am very bad at managing my time! How I wish that there were 36 hours in a day, so that I could finish my homework, revise the topics, and I want to sleep for 8 hours every night. If I don't get enough sleep, I am tired in class, moody, and at times I feel like killing people. Haha.

Okayyy so all I wanna say is that I like my partner, M. I can imagine that we will have a good time working together in the future. After Semester 1, all the experiments will be conducted by oneself, it's an individual work. I will miss him. Hahahahahaha.

Oh ya he actually this: "My cheek cell looks nice!" And he gave me a self-admiring smile. Errrrr I laughed. He is a narcissist! He's funny, sometimes he swears, and he is friendly. Lol. It's my pleasure to work with him as partners. :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.