CAL Orientation Day 3-7-2013
Well this post is actually from a Whatsapp conversation. Haha.
So it started with...
My mum dropped me off in front of the gate. I was wondering where should I go and then I saw a lot of people waiting at the venue, outside of the hall. So I walked up the stairs. Lol. I saw Radzi. Haha.
And then we got the orientation program thingee and we have to check our class. And I'm in 1307MA4. There were a lot of people, but then I didn't see anyone I know.
So when the officer said we can go into the hall aldi, they asked us to sit in a circle, 9 people in a group, leaving a seat for the student council commitee.
At first I wasnt talking to anyone, I sms-ed Xuan. And then my first friend came. Haha. We chatted and xuan came too. She took me on a tour to the library and toilet. And she brought me to her class and introduced her friends to me. There were only 2 people in her class. Haha. XD
Yea then after I went back to the hall. It's almost nine. And yea the principal of A Level course gave a speech and then some lecturers aka officer gave speeches too.
And then the student council took over. Okayyyy the first game we played was the wind blow thingee. And they blew away those students with specs. Lol. Means that we have to change place lah. At that time I have already found 2 friends who are in my class. Lol. And then a few of us couldn't even find a place to fit in. We have to go to another group lah. And then luckily a student council commitee let me sit on his place if not I have to kena denda singing. Lol. And there were 12 people in that group(supposed to be 10).
So we have to play this game which you have to introduce yourself and then say something that you like. And then the next person will do the exact same thing but he'll repeat yours. And so on. XD I actually said that I like blue colour. Haha. Okayyy there were cute guys in my group. Lol.
And then they distributed the timetable. There was only one guy in that group who is also in my class, and the cute ones are in another class. Lol. Whatever. XD
Ohh and then they talk about the counselling centre, club activities etc etc. And then the event ended at 12.30pm. Xuan came over for a while, but she already had her lunch. So I went out for lunch with my new friends. McDonald. McChicken burger.
Those new friends ahhh... they're just like my old gang with Seow Kean, Jing Yi and Sook Sin in. That's what they think. Haha. Okay they think that college life is supposed to be like, you do what you want to do. They dont want to mix with those kind of friends who will show off or something, or somehow look down on people and make someone changed their dressing styles.
Okay and then we sat at the entrance with another friend. So one by one they left and went home, leaving only me and my first friend lah. I already told her that I wanted to go to the library because there got aircond. Lol. But then even using the map we couldnt find the library. Xuan brought me there this morning and I forgot. My poor memory. In the end we did find it and somehow we realised that we actually passed by it. Okaylah there's no signboard saying that's the library. == 不起眼。
And then we sat there... until 2.50pm I received my aunty's sms saying that she's here aldi. Then I ciao lahh. Haha. I walked to the mcd.
And then I went home, arranged my timetable so it wont be so confusing and printed it.
The finding library part used up my energy. And the stress. I didnt sleep well last night. :)
---Believe it or not this is my Whatsapp conversation with SK. Haha. My long winded storyy. XD
Okay, the conclusion is orientation day = fun but tiring. Lalala. :)

No comments: