Bio presentation

My group consisted of 4 members, William, a true gentleman; Lim, a smart, quiet guy; Jacqueline, one of the members in my pack, and I. Haha. We did our presentation on mitochondria and Golgi apparatus on Tuesday(23/7/13). The comment given by Ms Beverlyn was that our presentation was well-rounded, and we divided our parts well. The comment which was specifically for me was that good points, and good first-time presentation. Was it that obvious? Duhhh. I was a little bit nervous. Or more. I couldn't remember what I have presented on that day. Hmmm. "Mitonchondrion is a sausage-shaped organelle..." I saw the smiles on the guys' faces when I mentioned the word, "sausage". Dirty minded people. Lol.

My dear partner, M and his group did his presentation on the next day. He was in the same group with the girl that he admires. He tried to put in some jokes which was actually his twisted kind of humour which not everyone would understand and accept it. My teacher was annoyed. Lol. And M's friend who  wanted to help him to confess(I believe that's his intention), changed the content of the slides. He added two lines of these: "the lovely XX". Goshh the girl was angry, and M was quite down after the presentation. Teacher described him as "rude". He literally "fled out" of the classroom right after our class ended. The atmosphere was gloomy and somehow a little awkward.

I chatted with him through Facebook. And I hope he would cheer up. Lol. He said it himself that he wasn't a rock bottomed guy. And he flies out of the classroom because his mum wanted him to go home early. Okayy I need the real M back. I didn't want to face the gloomy, miserable M during my bio practical class.

So there we were, this morning, in the bio lab, doing the practical. It seemed like our biology teacher didn't agree with him. Lol. And he was a bit down, but much better than yesterday. We chatted a little. To be precise, we will have a short conversation everyday. Lol. Yeaa I know what's happening. He's just... you know.

All of us went out for lunch together to celebrate our classmate's birthday at Pontian Restaurant. :) and the strawberry fruit cake! It's delicious! :D

Ohh and I registered for Choir Club and Music Club during the Club Recruitment Drive event this afternoon. I can't imagine my life without singing and I can't wait to get back to singing in choir! :D I am so excited! Hehe.

I stayed back till 7pm. My girl friends ditched me and left home early. Duhhhhhhhhh. That was... nice. Being alone. Nowadays I always travel in pack, I am afraid that I will be afraid to be alone in the future. Lol.

My level of conciousness of my surrounding has decreased. I must work hard to sharpen my mind. :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.