Meeting my fellow classmates. :) 4-7-2013
Yea today is the second day of my college life. Okay I've been using English to update my blog, but trust me, I want to blog in Chinese as some of the words used will be more accurate to describe my feelings. :)
My day started off with me reaching the school, saw the guys who were in "We Will Survive" group(The Survivors). Haha. I walked to the biology lab, trying to get myself to familiarise with the environment. Later, I found my new friends and we waited at the hallway. After getting into the lab, we're asked to sit in pairs and I sat with a new girl. Our biology mentor, Ms Beverlyn then started briefing us about the subject and the structure of the examinations, the syllabus etc. And yea, we had to do the self-introduction thingee. We had to do it in every first class of the subjects(which we did 4 times today). "Okay, I can do it. Introducing myself isn't that hard right?" Haha. Ms Beverlyn told us her teaching style and the books that we should get it by next week. And our class dismissed earlier than it should have been. Ms Beverlyn somehow reminds me of my primary school teacher, Ms Ng. Their face kinda look alike, and both of them are passionate about education.
So my new friends and I went to the Subway... And guess what, I actually saw three beloved seniors of mine selling their A Levels' books at the entrance. They're Xin Ying, and Jason and Febrianna the couple. Haha. It was nice seeing them there. I have been trying to find something or someone that I know or somehow I am familiarised with. :)
After that, we used up some time to find our classroom. Trust me, I did study the map and I know the way to our classroom. Haha. No lah, thanks to Xuan who took me on a tour around the college yesterday. :D Our physics mentor, Ms Marline is a wonderful lady. She's humourous and I feel that I will like Physics since then. Haha. She asked us to do self-introduction, including our favourite activities. We had like 60 seconds to think about it and I heard my classmates whispering. Yea the girl besides me said she likes singing. What should I say then? That was supposed to be my line. Haha. Okay, and then I think of choir. Yes I will join Taylor's Choir Club during the SDC Club Recruitment Drive event on 25th July 2013. So I didn't really mind telling my classmates that I like choir. :)
Maths class, our class mentor, Ms Nida came in and introduced the syllabus to us. And before the class ended, she gave us an IQ test. She drew a line of 5cm on the whiteboard, and she asked us to figure out a way to make the line shorter without touching it. "Cover it with something." "How?" We were in discussion. An answer crossed my mind, but I wasn't that sure. "Draw a longer line." Exactly. Ms Nida then said that's the correct answer! A guy answered it. Ms Nida later told us this, "When you're studying, go further without harming anyone." Well this will certainly stay with me until my course ends. College friends... I wouldn't say much but yea, I am still trying to get used to this lifestyle. I have self-confidence issues. I have low self-confidence. I need an express solution!
After having lunch at the mamak stall, we headed back to our classroom for Chemistry class. Ms Tan is a young mentor. Yup she did the same thing as the previous mentors did. Not much to say about it though. The class dismissed early too. My new friends and I were planning to go to the nearby bookstores to look for the books mentioned by our mentors. Three guys stayed behind and told us that they had discussed about the class representatives thing, and they believed that the girls will do a much better job. We ought to select two students to be the class representatives and a student to be the treasurer. Two friends of mine were interested. :) All of us later went to the bookstores and then went back to college to get our lab coats and safety goggles. No worries I'll post the pics someday. :D
Then, we hanged out at the Learning Hub. That's a new place for me. :) Xuan came and then I decided to follow her to her place which her SAM friends were there too. I saw a few of ex-Fourians there in Learning Hub. XD
I was to leave at 3.00pm, but it was drizzling. I stopped at the main entrance and decided to phone my transport aunty. Oh she was trapped in traffic jam. Hmmm. So I waited patiently at the entrance. The strong wind was blowing, and a tent was blew away. Scaryyy. Yes I sat there for 30 minutes, seeing the students who came by to wait for their transports leaving... Finally aunty gave me a call and told me that she's somewhere at the area already and I ran to the McDonald, without having an umbrella. While I was sitting there I was thinking of a sweet romance. A friend of mine once told me that she was walking in the rain, without having umbrella too. A guy came and they shared the umbrella for a short distance. He was kind enough eh. Since then, the girl fell for the guy, but he didn't know anything. He was probably thinking that he had done a good deed eh. :/ Hmmm well this didn't happen on me. Haha. I got wet, luckily I ran fast enough and the rain was not really heavy. :) Later, I went home at 4pm.
So this is what I feel during my second day of college. I started to notice something. Haha. The girl sitting beside me is pretty and nice. :D And yea, I feel that the guys in my class started to develop some kind of interest, I mean, liking her. Hehe.
My classmates are... wait, I still couldn't find the right word to describe them. There are 25 of us, 6 Indians and no Malays, the rest are the Chinese. The Selangor kids sat in a bunch, the guys sat in one row and there were a few of them who were... a bit lost. Our sitting position were a bit weird. The tables and chairs wete arranged like opposite to opposite. Lol. Okay we're supposed to know each other since we're going to be in the SAME class for ONE AND A HALF YEAR. So yea.
Wait. Let Seow Kean pass the SEMANGAT VIRUS to you all! :D
( That's a new word invented by Seow Kean!)
My day started off with me reaching the school, saw the guys who were in "We Will Survive" group(The Survivors). Haha. I walked to the biology lab, trying to get myself to familiarise with the environment. Later, I found my new friends and we waited at the hallway. After getting into the lab, we're asked to sit in pairs and I sat with a new girl. Our biology mentor, Ms Beverlyn then started briefing us about the subject and the structure of the examinations, the syllabus etc. And yea, we had to do the self-introduction thingee. We had to do it in every first class of the subjects(which we did 4 times today). "Okay, I can do it. Introducing myself isn't that hard right?" Haha. Ms Beverlyn told us her teaching style and the books that we should get it by next week. And our class dismissed earlier than it should have been. Ms Beverlyn somehow reminds me of my primary school teacher, Ms Ng. Their face kinda look alike, and both of them are passionate about education.
So my new friends and I went to the Subway... And guess what, I actually saw three beloved seniors of mine selling their A Levels' books at the entrance. They're Xin Ying, and Jason and Febrianna the couple. Haha. It was nice seeing them there. I have been trying to find something or someone that I know or somehow I am familiarised with. :)
After that, we used up some time to find our classroom. Trust me, I did study the map and I know the way to our classroom. Haha. No lah, thanks to Xuan who took me on a tour around the college yesterday. :D Our physics mentor, Ms Marline is a wonderful lady. She's humourous and I feel that I will like Physics since then. Haha. She asked us to do self-introduction, including our favourite activities. We had like 60 seconds to think about it and I heard my classmates whispering. Yea the girl besides me said she likes singing. What should I say then? That was supposed to be my line. Haha. Okay, and then I think of choir. Yes I will join Taylor's Choir Club during the SDC Club Recruitment Drive event on 25th July 2013. So I didn't really mind telling my classmates that I like choir. :)
Maths class, our class mentor, Ms Nida came in and introduced the syllabus to us. And before the class ended, she gave us an IQ test. She drew a line of 5cm on the whiteboard, and she asked us to figure out a way to make the line shorter without touching it. "Cover it with something." "How?" We were in discussion. An answer crossed my mind, but I wasn't that sure. "Draw a longer line." Exactly. Ms Nida then said that's the correct answer! A guy answered it. Ms Nida later told us this, "When you're studying, go further without harming anyone." Well this will certainly stay with me until my course ends. College friends... I wouldn't say much but yea, I am still trying to get used to this lifestyle. I have self-confidence issues. I have low self-confidence. I need an express solution!
After having lunch at the mamak stall, we headed back to our classroom for Chemistry class. Ms Tan is a young mentor. Yup she did the same thing as the previous mentors did. Not much to say about it though. The class dismissed early too. My new friends and I were planning to go to the nearby bookstores to look for the books mentioned by our mentors. Three guys stayed behind and told us that they had discussed about the class representatives thing, and they believed that the girls will do a much better job. We ought to select two students to be the class representatives and a student to be the treasurer. Two friends of mine were interested. :) All of us later went to the bookstores and then went back to college to get our lab coats and safety goggles. No worries I'll post the pics someday. :D
Then, we hanged out at the Learning Hub. That's a new place for me. :) Xuan came and then I decided to follow her to her place which her SAM friends were there too. I saw a few of ex-Fourians there in Learning Hub. XD
I was to leave at 3.00pm, but it was drizzling. I stopped at the main entrance and decided to phone my transport aunty. Oh she was trapped in traffic jam. Hmmm. So I waited patiently at the entrance. The strong wind was blowing, and a tent was blew away. Scaryyy. Yes I sat there for 30 minutes, seeing the students who came by to wait for their transports leaving... Finally aunty gave me a call and told me that she's somewhere at the area already and I ran to the McDonald, without having an umbrella. While I was sitting there I was thinking of a sweet romance. A friend of mine once told me that she was walking in the rain, without having umbrella too. A guy came and they shared the umbrella for a short distance. He was kind enough eh. Since then, the girl fell for the guy, but he didn't know anything. He was probably thinking that he had done a good deed eh. :/ Hmmm well this didn't happen on me. Haha. I got wet, luckily I ran fast enough and the rain was not really heavy. :) Later, I went home at 4pm.
So this is what I feel during my second day of college. I started to notice something. Haha. The girl sitting beside me is pretty and nice. :D And yea, I feel that the guys in my class started to develop some kind of interest, I mean, liking her. Hehe.
My classmates are... wait, I still couldn't find the right word to describe them. There are 25 of us, 6 Indians and no Malays, the rest are the Chinese. The Selangor kids sat in a bunch, the guys sat in one row and there were a few of them who were... a bit lost. Our sitting position were a bit weird. The tables and chairs wete arranged like opposite to opposite. Lol. Okay we're supposed to know each other since we're going to be in the SAME class for ONE AND A HALF YEAR. So yea.
Wait. Let Seow Kean pass the SEMANGAT VIRUS to you all! :D
( That's a new word invented by Seow Kean!)

No comments: