Weekend :D

I'm here to post something about yesterday's choir practice.

Yesterday was a..... an amazing day? I wouldn't call it amazing if the seniors didn't come. Haha. I reached school at about 7.50am. After asking the guard to open the grill's lock, we went upstairs. Wasting our time waiting for the others, we went downstairs to ask them to go upstairs.

" I guess they're following the MALAYSIA's TIME. Always late! " someone said that. Haha!

After the warm up session, we decided to have sectional practice. And that's when the time the seniors came. Ashley, Jasmyne, Li Ping, Daalila and Ainul came back, for us. Haha. We chatted a little and started to teach the juniors the patriotic song, Jalur Gemilang.

Well, perhaps my mum was right. I have a face that makes everyone who looks at me think that I'm a cool and arrogant person. Perhaps. Jasmyne looked at me, and she asked, "Do you all want us to help you?" I answered, "Yes, of course!" She asked that question twice. I started to think that maybe I should go for a surgery or something, to change my face? Haha!

Teaching the juniors wasn't tiring, but just I don't feel like teaching them in front of Pei Jhen, teacher's daughter. She went out halfway to somewhere else, to get some fresh air or what. But I did teach the juniors. Ashley came in to help us to play the piano parts. Haha. I hope they can absorb what we teach though.

And the last 30 minutes, we combined and sang together. It was good, but of course the juniors need more practice. And they have to, because we're having an audition next Wednesday. AUDITION TIME. FUN TIME.

After the choir practice, I went to Summit's Piano Station for my piano lesson. I wasn't pratising the entire week and I was too lazy to, so basically I spent my time to practise there. LOL. I know I shouldn't, literally I'm wasting my parents' money id I do that again. So I gotta practise the songs every day. I'll try to. Because of the choir practice ( you have no idea what's the feeling of standing about 3 hours without sitting and listening to the songs again and again. Yea. I have to train my patience. I do have patience, but sometimes I easily get bored. XD ), I feel tired and can't really focus on the new songs I learnt that day. I almost fell asleep though. Haha!

After that, I went to repair my phone. Things ain't ORIGINAL after repairing it. My phone's touch screen thingee spoilt. You know what's the reason that guy told us about my phone? He said, 'Maybe she uses the touch screen too often. Heavy user!' Did I? Am I?

Then, went home. My cousins and I went to the playgorund behind my house to play in the evening. I felt old because I can't really tahan anymore after sitting on the swing. I feel dizzy and kinda want to vomit. I did went to vomit. I thought after vomitting something will make me feel better though. Then, rest. Hehe.

Sunday morning, cleaning my house to welcome my friends.

Seow Kean, Jing Yi, Yin Xuan and Cherie came to my house this afternoon. I hope they had a fun time. I wouldn't say it great because we didn't do anything great. Haha. Gambling session, I won man. I'm a gambler. LOL. It's a good thing to invite your friends to your house and do something that you all don't do normally. Haha.

So this is my weekend's life. How's yours?


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.