Life is miserable.

Let's just blog in English today. I'm too lazy to translate it. Ish! Haha!

What happen these few days? Erm, something went wrong every time I do something. Not every time. But sometimes. Haiz. For example, my AJK lost a form today. I passed 7 forms to her, but she passed only 6 to teacher. Where's another one? I don't know. I'm not that blur, kay? XD

I still feel sleepy during classes, sometimes. Sometimes. I have to take care if my image. Lol. ( Since when you care about your image? What did you think about sleeping in class last year? Huh? ) I'm sitting in front of a bunch of boys, so I can't talk too loud to Shahirah, they'll know our secret. Hehehe.

Being the president of a club is not a happy thing. You have to do lot of things, you are responsible for almost everything. I'm so sorry to say 'I'm the president' here, I'm the head, the leader, whatever. I can't believe that someone said that I'm happy to be a president. Wth? No. I'd rather be a follower who sometimes disobey my leader. Haha. Making decision is hard, it takes a long time to make a decision. You have to think the consequences, and blah blah blah. Come on, I'm in a very 'special' club. Music Club. Haha. I love it! :D

Being a secretary? Headache. Sometimes you can't handle your job well, just because you're busy, and especially you're a Form 5 student. What do you expect? I'll still do my best. I have 2 secretary posts in different projects, and another in a club. Not club, it's Girl Guide. :) Sometimes if I could I'll do my job, but sometimes I just couldn't.
I skipped about 3 meetings in a project. A project. And I wasn't really close or know those members in the project. Should I quit? I would, but I couldn't. Since I've involved in it from the start, I'll try to stay until it's finished. But I don't know I have such kind of determination or not. I feel sorry to the members, especially the head of the project. I can't make it to this week's meeting too. Oh no. Whatever lah. XD

Finally, something personal. Shahirah said that I seem to be afraid of my neighbour. No... I'm not afraid of him. I just... It feels weird when you know your classmate who you're not close to lives in your area. But after all, it's just nothing. Haha. There's someone special, who I would stalk. Haha. Weird. No. I'm just kidding. I'll concentrate on my studies. :D

Life is boring without music. I love 'The One That Got Away' which is by Katy Perry, but then recorded by Chester See and Tiffany Alvord. It is touching, the music video is touching. Basically I can understand what she's trying to express. Haha. XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um6nhnnuyts

I find my family members are not very understanding, sometimes. What is tolerance? Understanding? LOL.

That's all for this week. Gtg. Bye.

Nite and sweet dreams. :D

Seriouly, I want to blog in CHINESE!!!!!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.