Club Med, Cherating --- 3D2N company + family trip
Hello peeps! I'm here to update you guys on my amazing weekend!
Well at first I thought I couldn't make it to this trip because I have classes on Friday morning(5/6/15) and I do not intend to skip it... till I finally know that all the Wirtgen's staffs are gonna drive to the destination, which means that I can join them!
Yes this trip is held two years once. For the previous trip which was held in 2013, we went to Koh Samui, a beautiful island in Thailand. Back then I was the helping out my mum for 3 months in the company and I pretty much knew all of the employees.
Before I start, I'd like to introduce a few terms:
G.M. Gentil membre. A guest at a Club Med resort
G.O. Gentil organisateur. A staff member at a Club Med resort.
On the first day of the trip(5/6/15), I rushed out of lecture hall and hopped into my mum's car right after the classes ended! It took us about 5 hours to reach Club Med, with the help of GPS of course. Upon reaching the main entrance, we were stopped by the guard to confirm our identity. I almost couldn't get in because my booking was done 2 days before the trip hahaha. We were greeted warmly by the receptionist and then he brought us to our rooms. We were given connecting rooms. Well at first my brother was to share the room with another staff. But nahh. I then become the one who share his room. Hahaha.
The first thing to do was to explore the land with my brother. Holding the map while walking around is actually a fun thing to do because this will somehow satisfy my curiosity. Ours I'd say. The environment is overall very nice and peaceful and yes I love it. I could easily see the beach after I walked out of my room. Whenever I see colours of blue and green I'll be like: best place ever!


All of us had dinner together. It's good to see the employees again. I saw a few new faces too. Things always change, don't they? The food were nice too! Fine-dining style. I tried as many as I could until I felt stuffed. And then we proceeded to watch the show at the theatre. I did not really know the show's name but I did enjoy myself. It was of witches, Frankenstein, Dracula, zombies etc. Mysterious creatures that I am fond of. They had dances after the show too.
I felt that I have fallen in love with dances after my uni orientation. Or maybe it has been in me all along but it's just that all the dances that we have performed during my first few months of uni just got me fallen for it more and more. Thank you for the orientation. Sometimes I just want to move when songs are playing hahaha. :P
Oh we also watched acrobatic performances too. The wonderful gymnasts never fail to amaze us with their talents and skills! The crowds cheered so loudly even though it was already 11pm.
Second day(6/6/15), beautiful Saturday, I wanted to wake up early to see the sunrise. But then I decided to sleep more and go for it during the third day. After having our breakfast we headed to Pantai Beach for more water sports activities.

My brother and I tried kayak-ing. My parents just chilled on the beach while watching us disappearing from thier sights. Hell no. I could imagine my mum shouting by the shore, asking us to not to wander too far from the beach side. But when confronted she said no. Okayyy then both of us should have gone further. Ishh. I was complained most of the time because I did not know how to control the direction. I just.. sucked at it. And this is my first time trying this what chuuu want mannn. But nonetheless all the complaints that I have gotten just never ruin my mood that afternoon. Right after we got back to the beach, the staffs came over to kayak too and I just watched them from afar, chilling while drinking the Jungle Juice from the beach bar. How I wish I could join them. Or maybe not.

One conclusion that I've gotten when I was kayak-ing: I need to find a bf who knows how to kayak. So that I could sit in the canoe and enjoy the view. The reason I came to this conclusion because you need a guy who knows how to control the direction and more importantly, to kayak with the right posture and the right way. And apparently the staffs did know how to kayak. They even took a groupfie in the middle of the sea.
To be honest I felt a little helpless when I was a little far away from the shore. Who wouldn't?
We took some rest after kayak-ing, and got out for some drinks at the bar before joining the telematch games with the staffs. Not gonna elaborate much on the telegames because they became beautiful memories that will stay with me for some time and I'm too lazy to type out hahaha. We were divided into 3 groups and then we competed against each other. Well my group got the third place but anyways all of us had fun! It certainly helped to bond all of us, say the family members or the staffs.
The teenagers(us) headed to the basketball court for another round of fun and we met 3 new friends who happened to be great basketball players. Thank you for involving me in the game. And sorry for not contributing much to the scores hahaha.
Yes we had dinner again for the night and then we went for circus performance. The amazing gymnasts were the ones who performed. Oh not forgot to mention the G.O.s who worked in the morning became performers at night. After that all of us joined the weekend party which there were fireworks, champagne and more non-alcoholic drinks. I just wonder if they actually do this every weekend. Oh and more dances of course.
The third morning (7/6/15), I went back to sleep again after my alarm rang. We skipped the sunrise and even skipped the planned swimming session. Yes I'm a lazy bump. We went back our rooms to pack our luggage after breakfast and had a drink before we left Club Med at 11.30am.
It took us about 5 hours to get back to home. After all those washing and now I'm here blogging.
I want this holiday to be longer.
I will always remember this place and hoping to get back someday. I need to come back and try kayak-ing and sailing.
The other thing is, I miss seeing all those handsome and pretty G.O.s around. They caught my eyes. ;)
I also hope that I'll be able to join the coming company trips in the future. I wish I have more time.
But it's time to get back to the reality.
Phewww 1188 words blogpost. 1000 words essay? Kill me pleaseee.
Well at first I thought I couldn't make it to this trip because I have classes on Friday morning(5/6/15) and I do not intend to skip it... till I finally know that all the Wirtgen's staffs are gonna drive to the destination, which means that I can join them!
Yes this trip is held two years once. For the previous trip which was held in 2013, we went to Koh Samui, a beautiful island in Thailand. Back then I was the helping out my mum for 3 months in the company and I pretty much knew all of the employees.
Before I start, I'd like to introduce a few terms:
G.M. Gentil membre. A guest at a Club Med resort
G.O. Gentil organisateur. A staff member at a Club Med resort.
On the first day of the trip(5/6/15), I rushed out of lecture hall and hopped into my mum's car right after the classes ended! It took us about 5 hours to reach Club Med, with the help of GPS of course. Upon reaching the main entrance, we were stopped by the guard to confirm our identity. I almost couldn't get in because my booking was done 2 days before the trip hahaha. We were greeted warmly by the receptionist and then he brought us to our rooms. We were given connecting rooms. Well at first my brother was to share the room with another staff. But nahh. I then become the one who share his room. Hahaha.
The first thing to do was to explore the land with my brother. Holding the map while walking around is actually a fun thing to do because this will somehow satisfy my curiosity. Ours I'd say. The environment is overall very nice and peaceful and yes I love it. I could easily see the beach after I walked out of my room. Whenever I see colours of blue and green I'll be like: best place ever!


All of us had dinner together. It's good to see the employees again. I saw a few new faces too. Things always change, don't they? The food were nice too! Fine-dining style. I tried as many as I could until I felt stuffed. And then we proceeded to watch the show at the theatre. I did not really know the show's name but I did enjoy myself. It was of witches, Frankenstein, Dracula, zombies etc. Mysterious creatures that I am fond of. They had dances after the show too.
I felt that I have fallen in love with dances after my uni orientation. Or maybe it has been in me all along but it's just that all the dances that we have performed during my first few months of uni just got me fallen for it more and more. Thank you for the orientation. Sometimes I just want to move when songs are playing hahaha. :P
Oh we also watched acrobatic performances too. The wonderful gymnasts never fail to amaze us with their talents and skills! The crowds cheered so loudly even though it was already 11pm.
Second day(6/6/15), beautiful Saturday, I wanted to wake up early to see the sunrise. But then I decided to sleep more and go for it during the third day. After having our breakfast we headed to Pantai Beach for more water sports activities.

My brother and I tried kayak-ing. My parents just chilled on the beach while watching us disappearing from thier sights. Hell no. I could imagine my mum shouting by the shore, asking us to not to wander too far from the beach side. But when confronted she said no. Okayyy then both of us should have gone further. Ishh. I was complained most of the time because I did not know how to control the direction. I just.. sucked at it. And this is my first time trying this what chuuu want mannn. But nonetheless all the complaints that I have gotten just never ruin my mood that afternoon. Right after we got back to the beach, the staffs came over to kayak too and I just watched them from afar, chilling while drinking the Jungle Juice from the beach bar. How I wish I could join them. Or maybe not.

One conclusion that I've gotten when I was kayak-ing: I need to find a bf who knows how to kayak. So that I could sit in the canoe and enjoy the view. The reason I came to this conclusion because you need a guy who knows how to control the direction and more importantly, to kayak with the right posture and the right way. And apparently the staffs did know how to kayak. They even took a groupfie in the middle of the sea.
To be honest I felt a little helpless when I was a little far away from the shore. Who wouldn't?
We took some rest after kayak-ing, and got out for some drinks at the bar before joining the telematch games with the staffs. Not gonna elaborate much on the telegames because they became beautiful memories that will stay with me for some time and I'm too lazy to type out hahaha. We were divided into 3 groups and then we competed against each other. Well my group got the third place but anyways all of us had fun! It certainly helped to bond all of us, say the family members or the staffs.
The teenagers(us) headed to the basketball court for another round of fun and we met 3 new friends who happened to be great basketball players. Thank you for involving me in the game. And sorry for not contributing much to the scores hahaha.
Yes we had dinner again for the night and then we went for circus performance. The amazing gymnasts were the ones who performed. Oh not forgot to mention the G.O.s who worked in the morning became performers at night. After that all of us joined the weekend party which there were fireworks, champagne and more non-alcoholic drinks. I just wonder if they actually do this every weekend. Oh and more dances of course.
The third morning (7/6/15), I went back to sleep again after my alarm rang. We skipped the sunrise and even skipped the planned swimming session. Yes I'm a lazy bump. We went back our rooms to pack our luggage after breakfast and had a drink before we left Club Med at 11.30am.
It took us about 5 hours to get back to home. After all those washing and now I'm here blogging.
I want this holiday to be longer.
I will always remember this place and hoping to get back someday. I need to come back and try kayak-ing and sailing.
The other thing is, I miss seeing all those handsome and pretty G.O.s around. They caught my eyes. ;)
I also hope that I'll be able to join the coming company trips in the future. I wish I have more time.
But it's time to get back to the reality.





No comments: