You'll always have a choice.

You will always have a choice. It is YOUR choice. 

I felt restless whole night and couldn't really focus on my studies. It's because my orientation group was choosing Orientation Officers(OO). My friends and I were interested in it, but we pretty much knew we didn't had a chance. Because the other gang of students would have already taken up all the seats for OO. That was when we didn't know how much OO they need. 

Although we knew that our chance of being chosen was quite low, after discussion we still volunteered. I was the one who insisted to put our names in. They couldn't do anything to us volunteering right, could they? 

The way I looked at this situation was quite a negative one because of the bad attitudes that they have shown to my friend. Yes, being her friend, I tend to be on her side. But I try to be rational at times. That's their attitude towards her, not me; they could do me no harm..because sometimes I am insensitive on little things like that. Hahaha. 

After putting our names, it seemed that they were awaiting for our participation. I couldn't really interpret the "YAY" that they replied. But I'd rather not to think about it. I will not jump to any conclusions unless they are really being shitty to me. 

Of all these years, these 20 long years of my life, the one important thing that I have learnt is to be good to yourself. I feel relieved after volunteering. At least I voiced out my wants and my needs. I have issues on how people look at me, how they think of me. And yes, I'm still learning to ignore those shallow perceptions of others. 

Do what's best for you, in condition of not hurting anyone aite.

You have a choice. You decide on your future. :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.