Insecurity
"Goodbye" is always the saddest word.
But I always say it.
Yes I met someone in Wechat, a friend. A stranger who is very understanding and at the same time who has weird yet fun ambition.
We've been chatting with each other for a month, excluding my AS trial period. I sort of always tell him the little things that have been happening around me(besides telling Natalie and Xuan). How weird is a human when she tells a stranger about her problems instead of her real life friends. How weird am I.
He is sensible. I get to know him more through those late night conversations. Yes, no doubt that I love late night conversations! And I like greeting goodnight to the others.
I ask him when I don't know how to play those ukulele chords.
I think, we share some some common personalities.
Crazy, and somehow random.
Crazy is never my personality though. I only become crazy because of the new friends I met recently.
It was my fault destroying the peacefulness between us? Not exactly. I found his Facebook account yesterday. I told him, but I didn't think of adding him. Yet. He must have thought that I was a little weird. Or more. He found mine too. But he left the adding friends part to my choice. Yet I was wishing he would add me first.
No, I did not fall for him. I only fall for his kindness. His friendliness.
I hope he'll find a lifelong partner soon, and to be able to achieve his dreams and goals.
Life goes on. And we will be moving further apart, in our own pace.
But I'll probably miss those late night conversations. :)
But I always say it.
Yes I met someone in Wechat, a friend. A stranger who is very understanding and at the same time who has weird yet fun ambition.
We've been chatting with each other for a month, excluding my AS trial period. I sort of always tell him the little things that have been happening around me(besides telling Natalie and Xuan). How weird is a human when she tells a stranger about her problems instead of her real life friends. How weird am I.
He is sensible. I get to know him more through those late night conversations. Yes, no doubt that I love late night conversations! And I like greeting goodnight to the others.
I ask him when I don't know how to play those ukulele chords.
I think, we share some some common personalities.
Crazy, and somehow random.
Crazy is never my personality though. I only become crazy because of the new friends I met recently.
It was my fault destroying the peacefulness between us? Not exactly. I found his Facebook account yesterday. I told him, but I didn't think of adding him. Yet. He must have thought that I was a little weird. Or more. He found mine too. But he left the adding friends part to my choice. Yet I was wishing he would add me first.
No, I did not fall for him. I only fall for his kindness. His friendliness.
I hope he'll find a lifelong partner soon, and to be able to achieve his dreams and goals.
Life goes on. And we will be moving further apart, in our own pace.
But I'll probably miss those late night conversations. :)

No comments: