01.01.14

Happy new year people! :D

It's 3am in the morning, but I'm still awake. It's probably because of my weird sleeping time.

You know what? I'm 19-years-old now. Oh how time flies!

I'm gonna blog about my resolution of 2014. :)

1. I wish that all of us will have a happy life in 2014. We shall keep hoping for the best, but at the same time, prepare for the worst!
2. I want to score well in my examinations! FOCUS ON MY STUDIES and never feel ashamed to ask more questions.
3. I want to change my bad habits, instill the good ones in me and be a better person. And always fulfill my promises!
4. Be proactive! Grab every opportunity that comes in my way!
5. I want to meet more new friends, and keep in touch with my current friends! I'll appreciate them and love them in my way. :)
6. Appreciate the special ones in my life! :)
7. I must find my true ambition, and later decide the course and university to be chosen as soon as possible.
8. Be thrifty and spend wisely.
9. Be a person with her own opinion, and also a person with vision. Be a far-sighted person!
10. Learn to protect myself so that I won't be used or cheated. Be strong and tough.
11. I wish to travel with my friends!
12. I wish to have a DSLR camera. I would wander around while taking photos of memorable things, scenery, in some rural area. :)
13. I wish to have a ukulele! I like the feeling of strumming it. I hope that I'll meet someone who knows how to play ukulele very well, and he/she would teach me!
14. I will continue to sing and to play piano! Music is already part of my life. It has magical healing power! I'll stay in choir too!
15. I want to keep fit and stay healthy! I should exercise more!
16. Do not lose myself! Never forget my original self even if  I have changed in the future. Change, but to be a better person.
17. Read more newspaper and keep on updating myself!
18. Improve my time management skills!
19. Spend time to write diary or to blog regularly! ;)
20. Be straightforward on certain matters!

There are differences between the words "wish", "will", "must" and "want". Perhaps those "wish" thingee shall be added into my wishlist, but not my resolution of 2014. But I hope to make these things happen in 2014...

I'll add more resolutions when it comes to my mind. Haha.

Ciao, people. Gonna update my blog soon. :)



Once again, happy new year! May 2014 be a joyous and fruitful year! And I'll be my true self! :)



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.