Back to old times :)
Recently I went back to my alma mater... twice. :D
15-6-2013(Saturday)
The 3rd Joint Gathering was organised by BSMM, Girl Guides and the Scouts. The them of the event was "Phantom of the Opera". The commitee actually rehearsed and performed the dance, "Masquerade". I'm pretty sure that they have put in a lot of effort to make the whole event work. And it did... if the PA system and drama part were excluded. Haha.
Before attending the event, Xuan and I went to Subang Parade and watched the movie "Man of Steel". We managed to catch up a little bit since both of us were busy... I mean, I have things to do too. Haha.
The 95-batch seniors. :)
22/6/2013(Saturday)
I went to help out for the Chinese Cultural Competition event. Although I wasn't a Chinese Club's member, I'm willing to help. :)
It was a sweaty day. We had to go to other classes from another block to get enough chairs and tables. We had to clean up the dirty classes. I haven't been exercising much and those walking thingee was really a good exercise.
Pn. Ling fetched Jing Yan and I to Taipan to buy Domino's pizza, SS and SH went to 7-11 to buy drinks while Seow Kean and Xin Wen stayed back to help out. After the event ended, we, the seniors stayed back to enjoy the pizza and chatted a lot. And then we went home. :)
*You never know how much will the seniors sacrifice for you.*





No comments: