Right now.

There are something I really want to hold on right now. I think it's because I have had a nightmare this morning, and cried after waking up. I'm not strong enough. :(

The most important thing in my life right now is the relationships between me, my family and friends. I hope things will never end. But they do. So what I can do now is to cherish every moment I have and live in the present.

TIME FLIES. I have sat for SPM for 4 days. Six more days to go, then FREEDOM! :D

To be honest, I don't really feel like I'm sitting for SPM exam in these four days. I think it's because... I don't know. I don't want to say it too early. No. I don't know how to describe it in English. LOL.

Things I want to do after SPM : 
1. Learn undang-undang and get my license for driving.
2. CLEAN MY ROOMS!
3. Go out with my friends! Outing trip. :D
4. Help my brother in his studies.
5. Finish reading my novels and philosophy book. Hahahahahahaha. XD
6. Go back to hometown and online everyday.
7. Play MAPLE online games. :D
8. Learn how to cook. :D
9. Bake cakes or cookies during free time. :)
10. Continue writing in CHINESE everyday. :D

This is what I hope for so far. GAMBATEH! Six more days. :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.