...

I promised myself not to look at the SPM trials tips. I wanted to know how well was I prepared. (Well, actually I always study that particular subject a day before the exam. Those knowledge don't seem to go inside my brain. Haiz.)
Why are there people who give tips to their students? Because you want them to have good grades? You can't help them in SPM, can you?
I hate this. I actually hope that the school will change all the paper, and surprise those students who think there's free things in this world. Too bad. I'm so evil. Fail or not, it's what they deserve.
I hope justice is prevailed in the end. It's not fair for the others. Unless the students realise knowing the tips can't help them in SPM though, they will just fail in SPM.

Too bad I have to blog in English. Well, today was the English paper. I was relief after finishing the essay paper. I think I had improved a little bit. I don't want to let my parents and my tuition teacher down.

I will fight till the end. I mean, I will sit for all the exams with all my semangat. Haha. Broken English. XD

YES, I feel so semangat to study. And I feel inner peace too. 

My heart is NEUTRAL now. If you get what I mean.

Worst post ever. Hahahahahahaha.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.