2nd Joint Gathering
I took my shower and switched on my bro's laptop. I decided to post something about the 2nd Joint Gathering. :D Yea, in English, I'm using my bro's laptop which can't type Chinese. Ishh. XD
I think I spent about 12 hours in school today. But so what? I spent even longer time in school during Kem Perdana. And that's the first time I stay in school for 3 days 2 night. Haha.
Well, I went to school at 12pm and saw my friends were practising for the performance. After spending some time at the tempat menunggu, we the committees helped to make water balloons. Basically we just filled the ballong with water and then tied it. Lol. But the tie-ing part was tiring. My finger hurt. Haha. But I did finish my job. :D The more tiring part was to bring all the water balloons to a classroom in the first floor. Haha. The boys did it.
The registration started at 3pm. Everyone had to 'luckydraw' a number, and to find their partners. :D I got number 17. I looked through the registration list and couldn't find another person who was holding number 17. In the end I found out that I recorded the wrong number. Lol. For those who were late for registration session had to be punished. Haha. Two scouts were late. XD
The first game we played was the "Dodge Ball Game". It was fun. And I was the BALL PICKER. You know what does a ball picker do? Pick up the newspaper-made ball and throw it into the court, as the partipants are not allowed to run out from the court. I was helping Group 4. I think I've done job well enough and responded quick when the balls were out of the court. Gosh. The participants were crazy. Yea, I was crazy too. I was proud of my strength to throw the balls into the court without having to go in front of the court. LOL. I haven't been exercising since March or April. Yes, I hurt my toes and MUSCLES. I felt like I was going to fall when I bent to pick up the balls. That's going to be embarassing. I enjoyed picking up the paper balls when I saw my teamates enjoying the games. Yes, because of me picking up the balls out of the court, they can continue playing their game. Haha. Syok sendiri. After that, we went to canteen to have tea time - which was to drink the lychee packet drink and food.
It started to drizzle when we went to the canteen. I hoped the event can continue smoothly. :) Yea, we blindfolded the participants and made them lined up at the tapak perhimpunan and walked slowly. There were couples in the event. Aww. So sweet. :D And the committee started to put soap on the sheets and asked the participants to walk on it. The committees started to throw the water balloons at the participants with them blindfolded. :D It's a psychological thing, we worked hard and enjoyed the fun of throwing it at them. The girls were shouting while trying to avoid the water balloons. Too bad. I threw a lot of it, and some of it hit the participants' heads. I'm sorry. :) In the end, we filled up the pails with water and splashed each others. I wasn't playing with them, basically I just threw the ballons. I wasn't wet. The participants then went to change theis shirts, and we the committees had to clean the mess -- the soaps on the floor. Haha. We the girls washed almost everything and had our dinner at 7.15pm after changing our uniform.
Performance. Darren, Sook Sin and Jun Fay were the first group to perform. They performed the songs "What's up" and "Hey Jude". I've never heard Sook Sin singing in front, her voice or so sweet and differents. That was the first time me hearing her . XD It was good, ans she knew how to communicate with the crowds. Next, we have raps from Mark, singing performance "Payphone" from Jun Fay and Jan Li. Big Ding danced with his crew, and even danced for that sexy song, "I'm Sexy And I Know it". Funny.
We went to the kawasan larangan and sang the FRIENDSHIP SONG. We were suppposed to hold our partners' hands and danced together. My partner was Natalie Tan. Nooooooo. XD And we changed our partners randomly. I held about 10 guys's hands tonight. It was funny. Most of them didn't mind being hold, but some of them did mind. One of the boys actually 'struggled' to let go his hand . LOL. Some of them even bent down for me to hold their hands, but I was okay with then height. Haha. This was the night I held almost 10 guys' hands . Haha. Next, we sang some campfire songs and had to end everything at 10.15pm. Not fair. The teachers interupted us. :(
After cleaning the dewan. we gathered to discuss about something. XD My dad was in school area already, so I had to go back home a bit early. I wanted to stay back till the end, for I'm going to graduate soon.
Yes, I enjoyed the 2nd Joint Gathering. How I wish I could participate the 3rd, 4th, 5th and even more Joint Gathering. Will they invite us? Will they remember us? It was fun. :D
It was a memorable event. :D I'll remember it forever.
Althought SMK USJ 4 is not the best school, I'll still miss it. It's not about the place, it's about the memories. :)
I think I spent about 12 hours in school today. But so what? I spent even longer time in school during Kem Perdana. And that's the first time I stay in school for 3 days 2 night. Haha.
Well, I went to school at 12pm and saw my friends were practising for the performance. After spending some time at the tempat menunggu, we the committees helped to make water balloons. Basically we just filled the ballong with water and then tied it. Lol. But the tie-ing part was tiring. My finger hurt. Haha. But I did finish my job. :D The more tiring part was to bring all the water balloons to a classroom in the first floor. Haha. The boys did it.
The registration started at 3pm. Everyone had to 'luckydraw' a number, and to find their partners. :D I got number 17. I looked through the registration list and couldn't find another person who was holding number 17. In the end I found out that I recorded the wrong number. Lol. For those who were late for registration session had to be punished. Haha. Two scouts were late. XD
The first game we played was the "Dodge Ball Game". It was fun. And I was the BALL PICKER. You know what does a ball picker do? Pick up the newspaper-made ball and throw it into the court, as the partipants are not allowed to run out from the court. I was helping Group 4. I think I've done job well enough and responded quick when the balls were out of the court. Gosh. The participants were crazy. Yea, I was crazy too. I was proud of my strength to throw the balls into the court without having to go in front of the court. LOL. I haven't been exercising since March or April. Yes, I hurt my toes and MUSCLES. I felt like I was going to fall when I bent to pick up the balls. That's going to be embarassing. I enjoyed picking up the paper balls when I saw my teamates enjoying the games. Yes, because of me picking up the balls out of the court, they can continue playing their game. Haha. Syok sendiri. After that, we went to canteen to have tea time - which was to drink the lychee packet drink and food.
It started to drizzle when we went to the canteen. I hoped the event can continue smoothly. :) Yea, we blindfolded the participants and made them lined up at the tapak perhimpunan and walked slowly. There were couples in the event. Aww. So sweet. :D And the committee started to put soap on the sheets and asked the participants to walk on it. The committees started to throw the water balloons at the participants with them blindfolded. :D It's a psychological thing, we worked hard and enjoyed the fun of throwing it at them. The girls were shouting while trying to avoid the water balloons. Too bad. I threw a lot of it, and some of it hit the participants' heads. I'm sorry. :) In the end, we filled up the pails with water and splashed each others. I wasn't playing with them, basically I just threw the ballons. I wasn't wet. The participants then went to change theis shirts, and we the committees had to clean the mess -- the soaps on the floor. Haha. We the girls washed almost everything and had our dinner at 7.15pm after changing our uniform.
Performance. Darren, Sook Sin and Jun Fay were the first group to perform. They performed the songs "What's up" and "Hey Jude". I've never heard Sook Sin singing in front, her voice or so sweet and differents. That was the first time me hearing her . XD It was good, ans she knew how to communicate with the crowds. Next, we have raps from Mark, singing performance "Payphone" from Jun Fay and Jan Li. Big Ding danced with his crew, and even danced for that sexy song, "I'm Sexy And I Know it". Funny.
We went to the kawasan larangan and sang the FRIENDSHIP SONG. We were suppposed to hold our partners' hands and danced together. My partner was Natalie Tan. Nooooooo. XD And we changed our partners randomly. I held about 10 guys's hands tonight. It was funny. Most of them didn't mind being hold, but some of them did mind. One of the boys actually 'struggled' to let go his hand . LOL. Some of them even bent down for me to hold their hands, but I was okay with then height. Haha. This was the night I held almost 10 guys' hands . Haha. Next, we sang some campfire songs and had to end everything at 10.15pm. Not fair. The teachers interupted us. :(
After cleaning the dewan. we gathered to discuss about something. XD My dad was in school area already, so I had to go back home a bit early. I wanted to stay back till the end, for I'm going to graduate soon.
Yes, I enjoyed the 2nd Joint Gathering. How I wish I could participate the 3rd, 4th, 5th and even more Joint Gathering. Will they invite us? Will they remember us? It was fun. :D
It was a memorable event. :D I'll remember it forever.
Althought SMK USJ 4 is not the best school, I'll still miss it. It's not about the place, it's about the memories. :)

No comments: